Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Late Weekend Update

This is a little late, but I wanted to share some cute pictures from last weekend. Friday evening, we decided to bum around the mall and take Emma on her first carousel ride. I'd forgotten that at the particular mall we were going to they also have an outdoor fountain designed specifically for kids to play in. We didn't bring her swimming suit, but decided to go ahead and let her play anyway. She loved it - more than the carousel ride, I think. It was a relaxing time after a busy, work filled week.


I think Emma's horse is more excited about the ride than she is. :) She's used to the real deal when it comes to horses, back at Grandpa and Grandma's.


Here's a quick video:


2 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

So cute, I LOVE her hair in a little pony!

Gina said...

Her hair is getting so long! What a doll baby as usual. I am so sad I still haven't met that gorgeous child in person yet! I just want to squeeze her!

Danell, you crack me up with the horse being more excited than she was. Made me laugh, but you are good at doing that. I miss you!