Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or Treat!

We got together with some of our friends on Halloween night. They had twin girls (2 and a half yrs) and we weren't sure if they would get the whole idea of trick or treating. Well to give you an idea, the first door we knocked on, the lady opened the door and Emma immediately held out her basket and walked right on in! She wasn't the least bit afraid or timid.



Tootsie Roll grin!
House number 2, Emma already started in on the candy. When her basket started getting heavy we asked if we could carry if for her. No way - she started to cry if we looked like we were even reaching for it.
Give us some candy!!!
I love this one - chocolate mouth and all.



6 comments:

Gina said...

Oh my gosh, how CUTE! I love her costume! Liam was the exact same way with his candy and not being shy. He wouldn't let us hold his bucket either. He didn't eat anything until he got home though.

Your photos turned out so cute! Liam is all washed out in ours. I am still trying to get them downloaded.

Kristy Martin said...

She looks SO cute in her costume!!! I love being able to always see what you guys are up to!!

Leslie said...

LOL! Those are the kinds of moments I love watching little kids have. How funny she tried to go in! That must have been fun for you.

Creative-Type Dad said...

That's funny!

My daughter is almost 2.5 and I couldn't believe how much she did get it after a few houses.
Thankfully she didn't walk into anybody's house. She did try taking all the candy from a few people though...

paynejandj said...

Allie was Little Red Riding Hood for her first Halloween (I was grandma and Jason was the wolf)! But she did not look as cute as Emma! Love that last shot of her!

Mauzy Fam said...

Hey Danell. It's Tamra (Booth) Mauzy. I found your blog on Cheryse's blog. How are things? It's so fun to find people and be able to keep up with them. Your daughter is so cute. I love the little red riding hood! What a cute idea. Check out our blog: jordanandtamra.blogspot.com.
Tamra