Thursday, January 8, 2009

Much needed update...

Can you believe I've been accused of being a bad blogger? The nerve, huh? Joy and Jason... this update is dedicated to you. :)
Dan and Sam
This picture just cracked me up. They both have that "I'm not amused" look on their face.

I love this kid!!!


Christmas - Notice there are no ornamants on the tree. Emma has been worse this year about taking them off, more than any other year. She had a gift bag she would collect them into. I give up!






Decorating for Christmas


Sam has the best smiles!



This was Emma's thoughts about ice skating. Not her thing!

Wish I had a video of her getting off of the merry-go-round. Can you say DIZZY?

Thanksgiving at the Children's Museum - So much fun- Thanks Cheek family!

Thanksgiving - Indiana - Children's Museum - (Like my double chin?)

Sammy - 4 months old

13 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, Sammy is soooo cute! And Emma is a doll! It's so fun to see your beautiful family.

Leslie said...

OMGosh!! Your family is becoming so beautiful. Your kids are gorgeous and you look great. I think you need to update more often!!

Thompson Family said...

Sam does have the greatest smile. I love how his eyes disappear into his cheeks. It is fun to see an update. We love you guys.

Kristy Martin said...

LOVE the new update!! The last pic is my favorite. Little baby boys are the best!

Gina said...

Yay! You posted! I am so proud of you!

Sam looks so much like Emma did! Wow so so cute!

Love all the photos! Glad you got a chance to go to the Children's museum. Next time I am in Indiana, we'll have to meet up and do that again... you could spend a few days in there! So much to do!

Becky and Brian said...

Your family looks great! I hope all is going well! I am glad you updated!
Becky

emilyw said...

It's fun to see so many pictures! But we're lucky to see you in person!

THE BROWN FAMILY said...

They are getting so big and I love showing Hazen his cousins. He gets a little confused with Emma because he has a friend named Emma too. But he likes pointing them out.

Alyssa said...

Too Cute! We miss you guys so much. Hope you had a great Christmas and that Emma had a great 3rd birthday!

paynejandj said...

Once again I love seeing your family! And I have officially heard from someone who heard from someone who heard from a doctor that some women have a higher fat content in their milk. We are 1% at our house I guess... and you are all cream! What BEAUTIFUL children you have!

Amanda said...

I can't believe how big Emma and Sam are!!! What fun pictures. Hope you are doing well:)

Raina said...

Hey girlie! I am glad you made it into the good blogger column again. Nice to see you kids!

Mariel said...

Dang, you've got some cute kids! It's fun to have you doing the health competition with us. Brenda and I were in the same ward way back when in Oklahoma!

I've got a couple blogs too....the one I do the monst is www.oneshetwoshe.com and my family is www.wangsgards.blogspot.com