Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was Dan and my three year anniversary! In many ways it seems like it’s just flown by and in some ways it seems like we’ve been married much longer than that. I mean that in the best way. I’m actually shocked at the many things we accomplished in these three years. We’ve seen and done so much. This is one of the many things I love about my husband; he likes to get out and do things. I always have a great time, but it’s harder for me to break out of our normal routine. Before I met Dan I actually didn’t use up my vacation days. What single person does that?

Around noon I was surprised with a fabulous delivery. Aren’t these beautiful? They are some of the most fragrant roses I've had. Thank you, honey! There’s no one else I’d rather be with than you!

3 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous! I love the combination! Strikingly beautiful... just like his bride!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to the two of you!!! I wish you continued happiness. :)

Leslie said...

Wow, he has good taste! Happy Anniversary!