Wednesday, August 8, 2007

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Several of my friends have maintained blogs as a way of updating friends and family on what's taking place in their lives. I absolutley love reading them, but just never got one going myself. Just one more thing to do. I actually attempted to start a blog almost a year ago, but got a random email from a stranger after my first post, telling me what I was doing wrong. They then proceeded to list off in confusing blog language how to do it right. After a quick delete, I decided it just wasn't my cup of tea.

So with another encouraging push from Gina, here I go! (thanks, Gina!) Bear with me, it may be a slow start... but something I'm looking forward to.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

YAY! I am glad. It IS hard to email. This is alot easier with a big family, ya know? I am excited to see updates of your cute little family.